Monday, August 25, 2008

Marissa (acrylic album)

Here's another Clearly Mine acrylic album that I put together. This one is a 4x6, very fun and easy size to work with. For this album I used a transparency to cover the pages, love this look. On the back of the photo pages I used some glitter cardstock and simply added chipboard letters and stickers to describe my daughter with the letters of her name. Thank you so much for looking!














supplies used:
acrylic album: Clearly Mine
transparencies: KI Memories
glitter cardstock: Die Cuts With A View
buttons: Fun Expressions
rain dots: Cloud 9
ink: Staz-On
stickers: Creative Imaginations, K & Company, It Takes Two
ghost flower: Heidi Swapp
chipboard letters: Queen & Co.
labels: Dymo
paint: Apple Barrel

5 comments:

BonBon said...

This came out so cool!!
I just love all her pics- she's just beautiful!!!!!!

jo-ann said...

you did a great job on the clear album! love how you spelled her name!

Drea said...

This came out soo very pretty!!

Nnairda's said...

It came out so pretty. I love the flowers on the pages!!

Adriann

ellen s. said...

another great one! looks awesome!