Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Love Being A Boy (acrylic album)

I had so much fun created this 4x6 Cleary Mine acrylic album! You can get your own Clearly Mine acrylic album at Scrapadilly. I took this pictures of my son last December so I really needed to get them scrapped. The wallet sized photos work perfect with this size of album. Thanks so much for looking!













supplies used:
acrylic album: Cleary Mine
paper: 3 Bugs In A Rug
cardstock: Bazzill
rub-ons: Bo-Bunny, 3 Bugs In A Rug, Doodlebug, Dee's Designs, The Paper Studio
twill stickers: All My Memories
ink: Color Box
transparency: Transparent Touches & Tags
chipboard stars: Li'l Davis Designs
crystal stars: Crystal Stickers
rain dots: Cloud 9
ribbons: American Crafts
paint: Apple Barrel

2 comments:

ellen s. said...

wowzers! it looks awesome! great work!

Renee Zieglmeier said...

you are a Pro at these clear albums! I am jealous! great work as always!