Thursday, August 14, 2008

A BIG fish!!!

Earlier this month Efrain took Erik fishing to this little pond. I get a call on my cell phone about an hour after they leave, it's Erik. He is so excited and talking so fast I can't even understand him! LOL!! I tell him to slow down so I can understand what he is saying. He says, "Okay, Mom. I.....caught.....a.....monster....fish!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then the fast talk again! LOL!! "It is huge and I had to fight to get it in. I'm bringing it home for you and Marissa to see!" And then he was off. When they got home Erik wanted me to come out and see his fish and don't forget the camera he tells me. Oh the kid is learning isn't he? LOL! So here are some pictures of Erik's 3 pound, 17" large mouth bass. Doesn't he look proud?


Erik was checking out the fish's teeth. LOL!

7 comments:

ScrapGoo said...

Holy cannoli! That is a big fish, indeed. He is a regular fisherman!!

carrie said...

Wow! That is a big fish! Way to go Erik!!

Jamie said...

Yowzers! Awesome fish, li'l dude!

wendy said...

Wow Erik! You did a great job...the fish is HUGE :). Congratulations!

NancyP said...

WOW Erik!!! What a FISH!!! Can't wait to show this to my son-in-law. He is a professional Bass fisherman.

joybear said...

Now that is cute!

Cropaddict said...

What a great fish. Way to go Erik.