Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Acrylic Album Perfect Postage Album

The 2nd acrylic album that I did for my CT Reveal at A Cherry On Top was the Perfect Postage Album from My Acrylic Album. I love this album! It is a great size (8x8) and I love the design!












supplies used
acrylic album: My Acrylic Album
papers: We R Memory Keepers
ink: Color Box
rub-ons: Bo Bunny, KaiserCraft, Daisy Bucket, Fancy Pants, Little Yellow Bicycle
bling: Basic Grey, K&Company, Zva Creative Mark Richards
3D flowers: Sandylion
stickers: The Paper Studio, EK Success, Making Memories, Deja Views
ribbons: unknown
letter stickers: The Paper Studio

4 comments:

Jan said...

Angela your album is just fantastic. What wonderful family photos.

all the days of our life said...

WOW Angela this is Stunning, Gorgeous album and beautiful pictures. You have a beautiful family.

Cropaddict said...

This album is gorgeous. Love all those great photos too.

Tracey said...

This album is amazing; so beautifully put together Angela. I have a clear album from Close to My Heart and I haven't even attempted to do it yet. I think I might be just a bit intimidated by the whole "clear" pages thing. Pretty hard to hide a mistake if I need to.
Hugs.