Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bo Bunny Clear My Word Cascade Album

I have to say that I LOVE working with acrylic albums! Love them! They are so much fun to do! So I decided to base my CT Reveal at A Cherry On Top on acrylic albums. Here is the first of my two acrylic albums that I did for my reveal. This is the Clear My Word Casacade album from Bo Bunny!








supplies used
acrylic album: Bo Bunny
papers: Fancy Pants
letter stickers: Making Memories
bling: Zva Creative, Heidi Swapp
stickers: Bo Bunny, The Paper Studio
rub-ons: Bo Bunny
ink: Color Box
ribbons: American Crafts

3 comments:

all the days of our life said...

WOW Angela this book is Gorgeous. Beautiful

Monica Loewen said...

Wow, Angela - this is amazing!

Tracey said...

I love Bo Bunny and I have their cascade album in blush but I had no idea the made a clear one too. Your album is gorgeous! WTG!!
Hugs