Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Delight!

For my November CT Reveal at A Cherry On Top I was so excited that I got to work with the Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Delight line! This line is amazing!!!! If you are anything like me then you will understand when I say I have the hardest time with scrapbooking my Christmas photos. But........ with the amazing LYB Christmas Delight line and some help with some awesome PageMaps sketches I finished all five of these layouts in less then two days! For me (totally slow scrapper) that is unheard of! LOL! So check out my layouts posted below and then go check out my full reveal article to see the PageMaps I used. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back again soon. ;)




4 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These are absolutely awesome Angela!!!

all the days of our life said...

Hi Angela long time no see...These are GORGEOUS. I love these pps, the kids are so big and beautiful. Love all the layering. just beautiful work.

LyndaKay said...

Really terrific LOs! Love all the snowflakes and the LO with your DH and all the buttons.

Drea said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Angela!

I pray all is well with you and yours during this holiday season!

HUGS