Monday, March 15, 2010

Basic Grey Marrakech

Morning everyone. Is anyone else having trouble with losing an hour because of daylight saving time? LOL! Lucky for me my kids are on spring break this week so it's alittle easier to get used to.
Here is a layout that I created using papers from the Basic Grey Marrakech line. I really love the colors of this line, so rich and pretty. I took this photo of my kids on Valentine's Day 2008. Two years ago and I'm just now scrapping it. LOL! I loved how I caught them laughing and playing around so I decided to not even make this layout about Valentine's Day and I love how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back again.
:)


supplies used
papers: Basic Grey Marrakech
letters: American Crafts Thickers, October Afternoon
ink: Color Box
buttons: unknown
pen: Sharpie, American Crafts

1 comment:

all the days of our life said...

I love how you used these pps. great LO Love the card also.