Thursday, October 8, 2009

KaiserCraft Pearls

I simply LOVE KaiserCraft Pearls!!! They are so fun to use and there are so many colors to choose from. If you have not tried the KaiserCraft Pearls then you need to! For my layout I used the chocolate, copper and mango pearls.



I added some of the smaller sized pearls (copper & mango) onto my title letters. Then I used 3 of the largest chocolate pearls for my ...



I totally blinged out these flowers!



This photo shows how I accented my background paper with the pearls and of course another blinged out flower.


To Love...
supplies used
papers: Fancy Pants
flowers: Awesome Blossoms, Imaginisce
pearls: KaiserCraft
puffy letters: American Crafts Thickers
stickers: 3 Bugs In A Rug

3 comments:

Drea said...

Angela!!

Your work is as always........just beautiful!!

LOVE the idea of putting those pearls on Thickers!!

Great job!

all the days of our life said...

This LO is Gorgeous, but that photo is priceless. I love it.

BethieJ said...

Angela I LOVE the LOs.. that photo is PRICELESS... love the pearls added (I LOVE those little cuties!)
Have a GREAT day!