Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Acrylic Album Polka Dot Heart

This is the Polka Dot Heart acrylic album from My Acrylic Album. So cute and so perfect for these black & white photos of my kids!

Journaling Reads
Loving You
...is my greatest joy.
...is beautiful.
...is priceless.
...a dream come true.
...can be silly & funny at times.
...makes me happy.
...helps me through the hard times.
...makes me smile & laugh.
...is all I need.
...is forever.














supplies used
scalloped heart album: My Acrylic Album
papers: Fancy Pants
foam letters: American Crafts Thickers
rub-on letters: 3 Bugs In A Rug
rub-ons: BoBunny, Imaginisce, Glitz Design
bling: Crystal Stickers by Mark Richards
ink: Color Box
pen: Zig
ribbons: American Crafts

4 comments:

sarahwhithers said...

gosh i envy your acryllic album abilities! haha! I've still been staring at mine figuring out what to do. I did at least print out the pictures I wanted and bought some inks for it. But that's as far as I've made it. Oh and a title for it. haha! But you inspire me with every book you make!

ellen s. said...

it's beautiful!

Kimberly said...

Hey Angela, love your acrylic album and WOW have your babies grown!

Drea said...

What a totally fun album!!

Soo creative!