Monday, January 19, 2009

My Acrylic Album Night On the Town

This is the Night On the Town dress acrylic album from My Acrylic Album. I created this album for my design team at My Acrylic Album. At first I was alittle freaked out from the fact that they sent me a "dress" album. Anyone who knows me knows I don't like to wear dresses. LOL! But I desided to just let the ideas flow and I came up with the idea to scrap old photos of my daughter when she was only a month old and I took so many different pictures of her in her cute little dresses. By the way my daughter is now 12. LOL! Thanks so much for looking.

Title: So Many Dresses So Little Time












Journaling Reads
So many dresses to wear and so little time to wear them. What's a baby girl to do? Mommy bought and bought so many cute little dresses for me. I don't know which one to wear first!
Supplies Used
acrylic album: My Acrylic Album Night On the Town
pattern papers: K & Company
flowers: Awesome Blossoms, Prima, Heidi Swapp
stickers: Creative Imaginations, Target, Adorn It
rub-ons: Junkitz
rhinestones: Crystal Stickers
ink: Color Box, Starz-On
stamps: Penguin Pants
glitter: Stickles
ribbon: American Crafts

3 comments:

carrie said...

Can you say A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E!!!!!

Renee Clark said...

Your album is absolutely adorable! What a fun idea!

BrendaB said...

That's such a great idea for an album, Angela! Love it!