Friday, December 26, 2008

Doodlebug's Merry & Bright

For my A Cherry On Top CT Reveal I got to work with the new Doodlebug Merry & Bright line. This Christmas line is one of my favorite new Christmas lines this year. I love all the different pattern papers and how some of them have glitter and others are flocked. I also love the glitter covered cardstock stickers. You can check out my reveal article HERE.

Santa I Can Explain (left side):
Santa I Can Explain (right side):

You Are My Christmas Joy (left side):

You Are My Christmas Joy (right side):


Sweet As Candy:


Ha Ha Ha Santa:

3 comments:

Cropaddict said...

I am so in love with these pages as I really love Doodlebug's whimsical style and colors. These pages are awesome as are the pictures.

Theresa said...

Hi. found you on Carrie's blog.. and realized you were from ACOT..I love it there. your layouts are great.. love what you did with the doodlebug paper.

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Love all those fabulous layouts! Happy New Year!