Monday, October 20, 2008

My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 Enchanting

I made this acrylic album as part of my CT reveal at A Cherry On Top. For this album I used the My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 Enchanting line. The Enchanting line is a family/girl themed line. I love the blues, reds and pinks in the Enchanting line.















supplies used
papers: My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 - Enchanting
journaling cards: My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 - Enchanting
quote card: My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 - Enchanting
die cut flowers: My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 - Enchanting
tags: My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 - Enchanting
transparencies: My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 - Enchanting
foam letters: American Crafts Thickers
rub-ons: Kaiser
ribbons: American Crafts
bling: Kaiser
ink: Color Box
pen: Slicker Writer
acrylic album: Scrapworks Exposed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

Joanne said...

Marissa is adorable! This is a great treasure keepsake!