Thursday, September 4, 2008

He Is A Joy

The title of this layout says it all! My son Erik is my little joy! He is just so sweet, caring, loveable and funny. So much fun to be around and he always knows how to cheer me up. I love these pictures of him from Christmas 2007, what a cutie!! Thanks so much for looking.

This layout was based off of a PageMaps sketch from Becky Fleck.

supplies used:
cardstock: Bazzill
papers: Doodlebug
stickers: Doodlebug & Pebbles Inc.
vinyl letters: American Crafts Thickers
rub-on letters: 3 Bugs In A Rug
rub-on numbers: Making Memories
ink: Color Box
pen: Sharpie
brad: The Paper Studio

3 comments:

Laura Fiore said...

I remember when my boy was a joy...no I take that back. He is still a joy, just not as little and cute, and he doesn't let me hug him as much, now that he has a girlfriend...GRRRRR!

That layout is so sweet Angela!

JeanellePaige said...

What a great LO!!

Drea said...

Can that kid take a bad picture?

You tell Erik he is lucky I am not there.........I would be hugging and kissing on him!!

GREAT layout!!